Monday, April 19, 2010

My new space

This is a quiet space for me to sort through my thoughts about life, to write about my faith as a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, to capture moments I have with family and friends so as to turn those moments into memories.

It feels a bit intimidating to start with this empty space waiting to be filled. But my life is full, rich, and challenging all at once. I'm sure I won't have a problem filling the space, if I can figure out how to get what's in my head and heart out in a semi-cohesive way. That's not a small if, but we'll see how it goes....

3 comments:

  1. I look forward to following this blog since I never really did figure out how to get to your other one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to be one of your regular readers! Let's get this show on the road...

    ;)

    PS. Love the look and feel. Very peaceful. (Hope it stays that way.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, too, love the background and blog feel and I also look forward to following your thoughts and feelings. You know I love them!!

    ReplyDelete